This part of the documentation demonstrates the TIM Forecasting solution's core components and ways of usage. Explore the following sections to learn more about TIM Forecasting:
- Structure: the fundamental structure of the forecasting tasks TIM performs.
- Model building: the design and main components of the model building phase.
- Model rebuilding: the capability of updating and extending an existing Model Zoo.
- Lifecycle: the different types of forecasting methods and their usage.
- Backtesting: the parameters influencing a backtesting result.
- Probabilistic forecasting and prediction intervals: the meaning and calculation of prediction intervals.
- Classification: TIM solving binary classification problems.
- Panel data: TIM working with panel data.
- What-if analysis: analyzing a model by changing its inputs.