This part of the documentation dives deeper into the TIM Forecasting solution. Explore the following sections to learn more about TIM Forecasting:
- How it works: how the solution is designed to go from raw data to accurate forecast.
- Configuration: all the available parameters that can be adjusted to each user's specific needs.
- Outputs: TIM's outputs and how to interpret them.
- Getting-started: start using TIM.
- Solution templates: see TIM in action by following the manuals on how to apply TIM to specific use cases from varying industries.