- The third version of the TIM Forecasting Tool supports Alteryx v2020.4. The major change in v2020.4 is that the python version embedded with Alteryx is upgraded from v3.6.8 to v3.8.5. This required to update all the external dependencies to be compatible with the new python version.
- This version is not compatible with Alteryx versions older than v2020.4
- possibility to run more forecasts in parallel by specifying the "Group By" column in the configuration pane
- maximum model complexity setting in advanced settings
- changed timestamp format in prediction output from "yyyy-mm-ddThh:mm:ssZ" to "yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss.fff"
- support input timestamps in the format "yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss.fff"
- adjusted GUI layout
- "G" output of the tool is deprecated
- running the tool with TIM v4.5 and backtesting turned on fails because of a changed logic behind the aggregated forecasts response
upper and lower boundary of prediction interval in the "P" output
backtesting columns in the "P" output
new advanced settings GUI layout
- fixed conversion warning caused by conversion of strings with special unicode characters from the extended importances
- configurable interpolation of missing values
- checkbox "allow offsets" which turns on/off all offsets of the model
- new dictionaries: Identity and Simple Moving Average
- fixed bug that occured when format of the timestamp column is "yyyy" (yearly data) or "yyyy-mm" (monthly data)