This part of the documentation dives deeper into the TIM Forecasting solution. Explore the following sections to learn more about TIM Forecasting:
- How it works - How the solution is designed to bring raw data to accurate forecast.
- Input data - Expected input data and its properties.
- Configuration - All the available parameters that can be adjusted to each user's specific needs.
- Outputs - TIM's outputs and how to interpret them.
- Getting-started - Start using TIM.
- Solution templates - See TIM in action by following the manuals on how to apply TIM to specific use cases from varying industries.