This part of the documentation goes deeper into the TIM Anomaly Detection solution. We invite you to explore the following sections:
- How it works - Learn more about how the solution is designed.
- Configuration - All the available parameters that can be adjusted to the user's specific needs.
- Outputs - Understand TIM's outputs.
- Concepts - Learn how to prepare the experiment to achieve the best results for your problem.
- Solution templates - See TIM in action by following the manuals on how to apply it to specific use cases from different industries.
- Glossary - Learn the terminology of uncommon or specialized terms used in TIM anomaly detection.