Each dataset has its own report directory (it will be created automatically). When running TIM Connector on a dataset, a subdirectory with the current time will be created in the report directory. This directory will contain:
- log.txt: Log messages about running the dataset.
- report subdirectories for each task After running a task, the following files are generated in the report directory of the task:
- prediction.csv: Contains predictions and original values of target variable. Forecasting only.
- accuracy.txt: Contains MAPE, RMSE and MAE. Important for backtesting tasks.
- configuration_copy.yaml: A copy of the configuration file.
- log.txt: Log messages about running the task.
- TIMModelBuildingStatusResponse.json: Result of model building phase, which can be later reused.