Alteryx Anomaly Detection Tools
v2.0.0 [2020-11-12] (current stable release)¶
- The second version of the TIM Anomaly Detection Tools supports Alteryx v2020.4. The major change in v2020.4 is that the python version embedded with Alteryx is upgraded from v3.6.8 to v3.8.5. This required to update all the external dependencies to be compatible with the new python version.
- This version is not compatible with Alteryx versions older than v2020.4
- changed timestamp format in anomaly indicator output from "yyyy-mm-ddThh:mm:ssZ" to "yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss.fff"
- support input timestamps in the format "yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss.fff"
- adjusted GUI layout
- "G" output of the tool is deprecated
- option for automatic sensitivity
- sensitivity in the "S" output
- normal behavior columns in the "A" output
- new advanced settings GUI layout
Normal Behavior Learner settings:
Anomalous Behavior Learner settings:
- fixed conversion warning caused by conversion of strings with special unicode characters from the extended importances
- configurable interpolation of missing values
- checkbox "allow offsets" which turns on/off all offsets of the Normal Behavior Learner
- new dictionaries in the Normal Behavior Learner: Identity and Simple Moving Average
- fixed bug that occured when format of the timestamp column is "yyyy" (yearly data) or "yyyy-mm" (monthly data)